Curbside Material Pickup
Guidelines for Patrons for Curbside Pickup Starting 5/28/2020:
Curbside will be from the hours of 9:00 am - 1:00 pm and 2:00 pm - 6:00 pm (1:00 -2:00 pm will be a time for the staff to deep clean). If you would like use email to place holds please contact email@example.com
Please bear with us as we start this new service. We thank you for your understanding and patience.
· If you are sick, please stay home.
· Place holds online through the catalog with your library account or call to have staff place items on hold for you.
· If you do not remember your PIN number or you need to reset it, please call the library at 620-225-0248 and staff will assist you.
· Curbside material limits are:
o 2 DVD’s
o 2 Blu-Rays
o 10 items total, including the 2 DVD and 2 Blu-Ray.
· Due dates for all curbside items will be 2 weeks (14 days).
· You will receive a phone call, email, or text, when your items are ready for pickup.
· Once you arrive at the library please park in a numbered spot and call 620-225-0248. Please be ready confirm your identity with your address, phone number, or card number.
o If spots are not available, please wait until a parking spot opens up.
· Your items will be brought out to the curbside table.
· Please stay in your vehicle until staff have returned to the building.
· Please do not try to return items to staff during the curbside process.
The library building is currently closed to the public. Due dates have been extended and no fines are being accrued on your account. The drive up book drop will be open during library hours and will be checked hourly.